Monday, June 30, 2014

One Year Old!

Well,  I meant to do this at a year, but time got away from me like it often does with these things and now you are already 14 months. Sweet Jadon this first year with you flew. Since I last wrote you are doing some seriously awesome stuff. You've got bunches of words and I love to hear you trying to put them together. Some of my favorites are "cracker" and "outside". Your most used words are probably "mama" and "water". 
 You are trying out your climbing legs. You love to climb up on mama's bed, but you often fall off. I just weaned you and now you just crawl up in my lap several times a day for a quick snuggle. You and your sissy are learning to get along. You sometimes bite and pinch her, but we are teaching you to be kind. She shares with you so well, most of the time :), the two of you spend hours playing outside. It's such a treat to watch you together. 



Your birthday was awesome. We dedicated you to the Lord in front of lots of friends and family. We prayed for you and committed to raising you in the fear of the Lord and so many people stood with us and committed to walking through this journey with us. You a truly blessed! Love you bud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment