Monday, June 30, 2014

Three!

Oh Sweet Baby Girl, 

How can one little girl be such a bundle of WOW? I am so intrigued to see how God is going to use the gifts he gave you. You are so intense. You do everything hard. You run hard, you play hard, you cry hard and you love hard. It is amazing how contagious your joy is. You light up a room with your laughter often. Life with you keeps me full of both gratitude and desperation and I am seeing clearly how well those two things go together.  


 We've had several easy months where your obedience was quick and your countenance joyful. Right now you are in a season of testing the boundaries again and your Daddy and I are walking you through it. We know the discipline is for your good, but its hard. We are looking forward to seeing the Lord's fruit from it. I love how you make up songs and sing them in the car.


 You are a quick learner and Daddy is teaching you lots of Scripture and we just started working on the Heidelberg catechism. I am excited for you to have all these precious truths in your little mind and praying that the Lord will quickly move them to your heart. What an amazing gift you are to me Eliya Grace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment